The average annual salary for an advanced degree in Business Administration is $48,845
The Business Administration concentration at Motlow prepares you for successful transfer
to a college or university as a Tennessee Transfer Pathway (TTP). Completing your
A.S. degree develops a strong foundation to begin working in a variety of entry-level
career fields sooner than if you had spent four years in college.
Motlow’s business administration concentration help students develop critical thinking
skills, which employers from all industries look for in their candidates. In addition,
this degree is known to effectively prepare students for the challenging world of
business. Not only do you learn the fundamentals of business including finance, operations,
human resources, marketing, and management, but also how to lead and motivate people,
communicate effectively, and think critically.
An associate degree in business administration is the stepping stone to a lucrative
career helping employees understand their benefits as well as being the liaison between
employees and upper management. As of July 15, 2021, the average annual pay for Business
Administration advanced degree jobs category in Tennessee is $48,845 per year.
- Administrative Assistant/Secretary ($30-40k/year)
- Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager ($50-70k/year)
- Human Resources Specialist ($55-65k/year)
- A formal business education equips graduates with the skills and technical know-how
to manage a business
- Over 100,000 jobs in the business sector were posted in the last year nationwide
- An associate degree in business is a highly versatile degree that covers a wide-range
of business and entrepreneurship topics
- Business Analysis and Intelligence - Technical knowhow in running, improving, and
optimizing business operations
- Human Resource Management - Tackling the pain points of managing people and the best
practices for employers, making them indispensable in an organization
- Customer Service Management - Understanding the needs of customers and retaining their
business is key to a successful business or entrepreneurship venture
- Communication, attention to detail, time management, organizational skills, problem
Associate of Applied Science
The Associate of Applied Science in Business features multiple concentration options
and prepares you for employment in the workforce.