Accrediting Agencies and Memberships
Motlow State Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award Level I associate degrees. Degree-granting institutions also may offer credentials such as certificates and diplomas at approved degree levels. Questions about the accreditation of Motlow State Community College may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).
- Process for Institutional Accreditation
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- The associate degree nursing program at Motlow State Community College at the Moore County, Smyrna and McMinnville campuses located in Tullahoma, Smyrna and McMinnville, TN is accredited by the: Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) 3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400 Atlanta, GA 30326 (404) 975-5000. The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the associate degree nursing program is Continuing Accreditation. View the public information disclosed by the ACEN regarding this program.
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Accreditation of Early Childhood Higher Education Programs (NAEYC)
- Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE)
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- National Accreditation Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS)