Skip Navigation

Student Activity REQUEST FORM

This form is to be used to request Student Activity Fee (SAF) funding. Any club, organization, or course for co-curricular activities can seek funding. Requests need to be completed by either a club officer or faculty connected to course syllabi. Requesters must review SAF guidelines, found at Policy 3:00:00:05.

For questions, please contact the Dean of Students office at [email protected].

Access the Student Activity Request Form

  1. Go to MyMotlow
  2. Click the Employee Tab
  3. Click Student Activity Forms
  4. Click Student Activity Fee Requests

All activities must comply with all Motlow policiesincluding the Drug/Alcohol-Free policy.

Motlow students play volleyball during spring fling

Scroll to top