ITV PROCTORING SERVICES FOR FACULTY
Proctoring services for ITV exams are available upon request through the Testing Center.
ITV proctoring services can be available at our four campus locations. To secure a
test proctor, please review the information on this page.
Timely submission of the request form is necessary to allow testing staff time to
review the information and schedule a proctor for the exam. Proctors are provided
based on availability.
- Please include detailed instructions about test administration and/or delivery that
must be specified on the request form
- Provide communication to students about course requirements/expectations and testing
information (dates, rules, format, allowed material, etc.)
- Faculty must provide all testing materials (tests, instructions, materials allowed,
answer sheets, scantron sheets, blue books, etc.) for each campus
- The Testing Center must have all testing materials 48-hours before the test date.
You may email tests to [email protected] for distribution to all campuses. A proctor may not be available if a request is
made one day before the test
- A proctor will administer an exam in the room/location provided on the request form;
however, the teaching location where the instructor is physically teaching should
be proctored by the instructor
- When a student misses the ITV exam and is allowed to make up the exam, the student
must use the online test registration system to schedule an individual appointment
for a makeup exam
Due to limited staffing at most campus locations, test proctors cannot return graded
tests and homework to ITV or ACE classes. However, students can pick up a graded test
from the Testing Center with a valid photo ID at the Moore/Lynchburg Campus location
during regular business hours. Faculty must submit a detailed request to [email protected] or contact testing staff at (931) 393-1763 to make arrangements for this option at
only the Moore County campus location
It is recommended that faculty make alternate arrangements to distribute graded exams
at the Smyrna, Fayetteville, and McMinnville campus locations.
ITV TEST PROCTOR REQUEST FORM
- Complete and submit the form below to request a proctor for an exam in your class
- This request form must be submitted to the Testing Center at least 48 hours before
the test date
- All test materials must be submitted to the Testing Center at least 24 hours before
the test date. The instructor must provide Scantron sheets if needed for a test session
Note: Instructors should be specific with test instructions (example: this is a closed
book test, this is an open book test, no notes, the test has a time limit of 30 minutes,
students may use one sheet of handwritten notes, etc.). Please be sure to include
a contact number or email if there are questions. You must submit this form to the
Test Center at the beginning of the semester or 48-hours in advance of the test. You will receive an email confirmation after the form is received.