Skip Navigation

Purdue University Global Agreement

After completing an associate degree program at Motlow State, students can transfer to Purdue University Global and enroll in an advanced start credit bachelor’s degree program. Students must submit proof of having been awarded the degree from Motlow.

Purdue is completely online and offers more than 175 programs.

Motlow alumni and employees receive a 10 percent discount on their Purdue tuition.

Students must complete no less than 25 percent of their program requirements at Purdue, including a minimum of 50 percent of the major requirements and the capstone course. Credit earned through any combination of transfer challenge credit or experiential credit will not exceed 75 percent of the total credits required for graduation.

Scroll to top